Who We Are
Dr. Naresh Pathak graduated from Santiago University of Technology (UTESA) School of Medicine, completing a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree in 1985. Dr. Pathak is licensed to practice medicine in the state of Florida. Dr. Pathak completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Jersey Shore Medical Center in Neptune, New Jersey in 1989 as the Chief Resident graduating at the top of his class.
Specializing in the field of Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Dr. Pathak cares for his patients suffering from a wide range of illnesses and diseases, ranging from the very common to the very rare at all stages of their lives. When doctors come to Dr. Pathak for their personal and family's medical care, you know he is well respected in his field.
Dr. Pathak works with Dr. Vijay Vakharia and Dr Sukshin NG.
- Family Oriented, Coming from long line of doctors and teachers
- Dedicated to education and his family, his wife and 3 childern
2 in med school 1 in computer sciences
- Hobbies include Oil Painting, Poetry Writing, nature hiking, classical music, flying planes, Competitive Tennis playing, fitness training
- Lecturer in "Personal Development" and "Science of Spirituality"
- Associate Clinical Professor,
Nova South Eastern University, School of Medicine
- Voluntary Faculty,
University of Miami, School of Medicine
American Collage of Physicians
American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Board Certified
in Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Medical Economics Regulatory Committee, American Collage of Physicians
- Delegate to Florida Medical Association for ACP
- On Panel of Expert Medical Reviewers
for Department of Health, State of Florida
- Specializing in Internal medicine, Geriatric medicine and Hospice and palliative Medicine
- Educator of Doctors, Nurses and Medical Students for over 20 years
- Participant in Overseas Medical Missions for over 20 years
- Expert Teacher of "Bedside Medical Diagnosis"
- "Community Based Teacher"
award for State of Florida by ACP
- "Outstanding Contribution to Teaching"
award from University of Miami School of Medicine
- Medical Training at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Undergraduate Training at University of California at Los Angeles
- In Private Practice of Internal Medicine in the same area for 25 years
- Taking Care of our patients in Office, Hospital, Rehab and Nursing Homes
- Member of American Medical Association, Florida Medical Association, American Collage of Physicians, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Doctors of The World, Doctors Without Borders